For Immediate Release:
Since our inception 35 years ago, quality and safety have been paramount at The A.J. Weller Corporation. Providing our customers with the absolute best in quality products and superior applications has a direct result on their system operations, reliability, and profitability. Moreover, the safety parameters of A.J. Weller personnel at our manufacturing and fabrication plants is a common thread with all companies seeking to achieve operational excellence in the twenty-first century.
In order to facilitate and provide our customers with the transparency to meet and exceed this necessary compliance, A.J. Weller is now an active member of ISNetworld. “The membership process has been challenging and arduous at times, but in the end it has and will continue to prove the value that Weller creates for its clients”, stated by Jay Willhoite, Chief Administration Office, A.J. Weller Corporation.
By centralizing our compliance data within ISNetworld, we are able to streamline our reporting processes. Through ISNetworld, we are able to complete the following functions:
- – Comply with regulatory and customer requirements
- – Centralize all compliance information, contact information and marketing information
- – Create searchable company profile (types of work performed, office locations, etc.)
- – Manage our company’s safety and procurement information available to Owner Clients
- – Management System Questionnaire (MSQ)
- – Insurance
- – Contracts/Agreements
- – OSHA Logs
- – EMR Letters
- – Safety Programs
- – Supplier Diversity Certificates
- – Receive email reminders prior to expiration of insurance and other compliance information
- – Manage employees training, job history and performance evaluations
In addition, ISNetworld’s Review and Verification Services (RAVS) verifies and evaluates our health and safety information to ensure the maintenance and record of OSHA/regulatory requirements.
The A.J. Weller Corporation, headquartered in Shreveport, Louisiana, creates and supplies an exclusive line of premium state-of-the-art wear materials and Composite TechnologyTM products and fabrications to extend the life of heavy industrial processing equipment worldwide.
© The A.J. Weller Corporation 2012